|Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) is pleased to announce that on November 1, 2012, the RPR member benefit was made available to ALL REALTORS® across the country.
If you haven't heard of RPR, it's a national property database from NAR designed to provide REALTORS® with advanced technology tools and features that can be utilized to provide your clients and customers with dynamic reports and analytics which can assist them in making better-informed decisions when buying or selling properties.
- Exclusive technology-only for REALTORS®
- One site, hundreds of datasets on 147 million properties in the U.S.
- NAR member dues funded, carrying no additional fees to members, brokers, MLS/CIEs or Association
The RPR database includes:
- Tax assessment / public records on 147 million parcels of property in the U.S.
- Mortgage and lien information
- MLS/CIE sourced data (where licensed from partnering MLS/CIEs)
- Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®)
- Largest national database, by county, of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO and default data
- Nationwide school data, test scores and parent reviews
- Dynamic mapping: school zones, neighborhoods, zip codes, cities, FEMA flood maps, plat maps and more
- Geo-spatial data, aerial photography, street level images and bird's eye view
- Census, demographic and lifestyle data
- Neighborhood information
Visit RPR's Blog for FAQs, overviews, instructional videos and for more information, or sign up for an RPR training class near you. And start using RPR today!